Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Signed, sealed, delivered- I'm Yours!!

God's that is... (I think God's a Stevie Wonder fan...) hahaha One thing I enjoy about summer is that I get to read more (due to the fact that I am broke and cannot go to the movies as much as I want...) Anyway, there was this chapel speaker awhile back and though I wasn't too impressed with her when she was speaking in chapel the book she wrote, "The burning heart contract" seems to be quite good. Anyway, she's talking about just being fully God's. Truthfully, it really isn't anything I haven't heard before... but something that she wrote and the scripture just really hit me in the head. If you really personalize Romans 6:20-23 and Romans 8:5-8 it really makes you think. Just by putting in your specific sin and your name...I don't know... it just seemed Paul was sitting in my room talking to me and it wasn't something I wanted to hear but I mos definatly heard it. Simple task, but sometimes the most simple things are pretty profound. Hopefully this warm, fuzzy feeling doesn't burn out.

No comments: