So i have survived the first few week of working with boys. And I can only say that God is really good. I know that it is only through the grace of him that I am not somewhere in the fetal position or unemployed because i ran out of there screaming. The boys are crazy but I guess i am craizer. And again my blessing of contagious joy keeps them from hating all of my guts. But they still hate the reality of authority. I really think that i'm here for a reason. whatever that reason is... only God knows. So what's the difference between boys and girls?? lol well let's see:
~ Boys eat ALOT!
~ Boys don't hold grudges.
~ Sports and bodily functions are universal bonding
~ Fighting is the way to settle an argument
Similiarities between the two in the same situation
~ they complain about EVERYTHING
~ they don't want to do ANYTHING productive
~ they just want someone to listen
~ Both are hurting
So as much as they run you ragged, when you look past all the rough exterior. they're not all bad...
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
speaking of boys, Rob and Leah had their baby boy Friday Jan 18! I just thought you would like to know. Miss you
Enjoyed reviewing your Blog Postings - thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Nick
Post a Comment