Sunday, July 23, 2006

Let's just update shall we?

Well let's see, I started the new job and I must say that I enjoy it quite a bit. Everyday something new has been thrown at me where I had to be the adult and make the decisions and not freak out and assume the fetal position... it's pretty hard staying up all night to make sure these pregnant teens don't sneak out but thanks to the summer heat and just the simple fact that they are plain wiped out and have to be up at 6 in the morning, I haven't had to report any AWOL peeps...
Really my job in very much like being an RA but without planning events. I haven't heard the "F bomb" so much since...well high school. Limited vocabulary I guess... but really I think the profane language is the least of their problems... I like having stories to tell when I come home from work. And now I'm done talking about my job...for now.

Segue to today, I started going to a new church out here seeing as how I can't go to Sandals every Sunday. (or can I?) Anyway,he has had a Sermon series on "Security or Insecurity? That is the question" and today he started to talk about how Vision is the greatest asset to Security, I found it rather interesting. and I liked the verse that he used:
"If people can't see what God is doing, they stumble all over themselves; but when they attend to what He reveals, they are most blessed." Proverbs 29:18
I'll write more later...I'm tired

No comments: