It's funny how we tend to do that only when things are either really good or really bad... Anyway, that's not why I am writing. I've said before that God has such a funny/amazing way of doing things. I have been at wit's end about my future since as long as I can remember but this summer really tested me to trust because I really had no Idea what was going to happen next since I came back from tour. Like, I had a job offer in Moreno Valley but no where to live if I did take the job. Needless to say, I didn't take the job. I had no clue about so much stuff and it made me so upset and depressed and just this down in the dumps feeling. I had to depend on so many people for just your everyday stuff. But I knew there really had to be a reason for all of this (Sorry if I sound like I'm rambling) During my search,countless interviews for jobs and so many resumes that I put out something just didn't feel right...
I remember maybe last year...(whenever Narnia came out) I was talking to Britt about how I really wanted more out of my walk with God and how I just felt like I was staying in a comfort zone and just a bunch of stuff...
I'm gonna make this long story short before it's too late. I had a job interview yesterday with a group home of teen moms and their kids in Riverside... I got a phone call today to start orientation Tuesday! I'm excited to see how God is going to use me in the lives of these girls...(but not the commute!! ack!) I think it's a little more out of my cushy baby zone and I think God is really going to show me what I'm made of...
So if you ever think about me in your prayers, pray that when I face this new thing I don't fall flat on my face...
There's so much more I want to say but I can't eloquently portray it...anyway...
P.s. side note...If you listen to India.Arie, you gotta hear her new CD Testimony, it's pretty amazing
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment