Not the movie or the books...Just my life. But at least in this story there is a happy ending.
Well first of all,I went to my car the other day to clean it out because it was a complete disaster in there, so I was being the good car taker that I am and was gonna clean it out. Only to discover that I left my back car door unlocked and someone broke into (granted, I did make the heist easier)my car!! argh!! I mean right in my driveway. Not on the street or anything! :( Thankfully they didn't run off with anything good...Just ALL MY CD'S!! (yes, I haven't stepped into the 21st century and gotten an ipod yet) so that swipe was a devastating blow. I think my CD collection and the area I live in don't go together so they are probably somewhere in a ditch as they flipped through and saw UCO recordings and Michael Buble' in the mix and thought "these CD's suck" But I liked them, that's why they were in MY CAR!!! But I guess no crying over spilt milk... Luckily I have itunes and most of my cd's are on there so I guess that's a plus, that and I do plan to succumb and buy an ipod in the near future...
The next thing was that at my first staff meeting I pretty much did everything wrong so in given a second chance they moved me to a new home with brand new girls (there's only one right now) and I must be re-trained I guess. So after getting off at 8am this morning, I must trek back to Riverside to get there by 6 (which means traffic) to start my (drumroll please...)15 hour work day!!! Yes, tonight I will have to be working from 6pm to 8...am...Anyone want to let me sleep over? But hey, I'll probably have a nice looking paycheck...
Friday, July 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Danielle! I am so sorry! You can sleep at my apartment but I will not be there. sad. i am in sacto and will be back on sunday. do you want to go to sandals at night together and then go out after wards? you can sleep over then if you want. I want! miss you!
Post a Comment