Thursday, August 10, 2006

good things...

Well other than the fact that my job thinks that I don't need sleep, things that I think to be good are happening. First of all My wonderful friend Alison and I found a new place to live!! eventhough we wanted a place for ourselves, we're moving in to a house of a family that goes to Sandals. So startng September 1st I'll be living in Riverside and NOT commuting from L.A.!! and I don't care if you care or not but I think that is wonderful!!! I can't wait. downfall, it's a bit of a zoo with 2 dogs and 4 cats...and Alison has a dog, so it's 3 dogs and 4 cats...my nose will not be too happy with that.
Also, I got to see good friends this past week. I miss my friends so I'm happy when I get to see them. Days have turned into a big blur and I feel so stressed because I don't really sleep but once I figure out how to sleep, I'll be fine. Now off to care for the babies here at home *yawn*

1 comment:

Brittany Richey said...

you know my number if you need any help. I love you!