Friday, August 25, 2006

What?

is different bad? is different wrong? if the same hasn't worked out so many times before than wouldn't different be welcomed? i would hope so! when something is too good to be true it usually is, yes, but can something seem that without being so? an exciting new adventure seems in order for it to be "true" it must be the "same" as every other adventure, but other adventures failed!

maybe the mountain that was attempted over and over again was just from the wrong side or not the "right" one to climb...or the wrong timing, the preperation wasn't completly there---timing has proven to be more than it's chalked up to be.... this mountain seems to not have too many boulders to move and the ones that are there are worth the effort to climb over. don't give up on the mountain, don't see the immediate struggle as bad, but as a path to something good-the beautiful view at the top of the mountain. i have faith, shakey though it may be it is strong but i cannot do it alone but i am strong to help cary knowing at some point i myself will need to be carried.

I am excited, I am true, I am cautious, but I am willing and I see the top of the mountain....give me your hand and let me give you strength as you unknowingly have given me and this may turn out to be the best mountain we have ever climbed because of that glorious view from the top

No comments: