Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I wonder what I will blog about now...

So, the ONE time I ever watched Sex in the City, one of the ladies was throwing a shower for herself and she said something along the lines of "After you graduate from college besides your birthday, if you are single you are no longer celebrated... No showers, no weddings no anniversaries...nothin"
I must admit, if you look it that way, it'll make you sad...BUT NOT ME!!! :D DUDE!!! I'M DONE!!!! I am graduating in 2 days!! I'm finally excited!. Sure it took me a little longer than others but I feel that's just how I operate sometimes, I'm a step behind but I'll get there.
The only thing that is bittersweet is that fact that it is December and just as much as everyone else is excited to get out of school, they can say "Ok I'll see you in 3 weeks"...Nope I won't see people after the break because I don't have classes in the spring. Sad but exciting all the same. I guess I have to just keep my blogs and not commit social suicide because we all know that without one of these things you just don't exist... lol
So if I don't see you tomorrow or at the graduation, friends, have a wonderful Christmas, I love you all dearly, there is really no way I could have done this without you guys. You are really part of the product you see today wether you like it or not but if you are my friend, you most likely like it. I may be gone but I'm not dead so I expect to hear from you and heaven knows you really can't keep away from "the Bapper" no matter how hard you try so I'll pop up here and there sometimes!

No comments: