Monday, December 11, 2006

Should I sue?!

So I've been coughing like a smoker for what I feel like all semester but I could be exaggerating... whatever, Anyway the last time I went to the dr. I had bronchitis and was given robitussin, now they tell me that that was not the right medicine I should be taking and that I need to take flippin' dimatapp! how lame is that! and that's after I had to call my insurance 4 times so that I could find the correct Dr. to go to cuz appearently CBU doesn't use parkview anymore...ugh I say!
In other news, if I really work hard tonight I can officially be done with all my work! maybe then I can be excited about graduating...Ok that's all I think for now.

But now I found one more thing...it what I learned in my Stokes class.
"The establishment of a Christian home is dependant on a Christian man taking the responsibility and the lead. It will not happen if he is coerced by his wife of if he feels incompetent to take the lead. Our congregations must teach men how to be godly men first in their homes, then in congregation and society. We are at a crisis. for too long, men have not led the way. The key to making a Christian home is a man who will love his wife as Christ loved the church, who will provide, nurture, and watch carefully over his children as God does for us. He will do this because he is obedient and trusting of his God who acts in this same manner toward him. A Christian home depends on a man who is in proper relationship with his God, his wife, and his children".

Thank God for those of you who found men like this, thank God for those of you who are aspiring to be like this, and Thank God for ladies who want guys like this...

No comments: