Monday, October 23, 2006

Oddly enough...The Bachleor

I have to say that shows like the bachelor and "flavor of love" never EVER appealed to me. This may be the bitter Danielle side of me but...Seriously, does love make you a total idiot? Or is it television? I was forced to watch "flavor of love" (That's what I get for working with a bunch of ghetto group home girls) And it was the dumbest thing I have ever witnessed! Why, why would you set yourself up for such embarrassment? And the bachelor is no better! Yet I know so many girls who are rooting for their favorite..."Girl" ( I'm thinking of a different word, starts with an "s" ends in "lut") I really wonder if they truly think they are going to find love... Not "the one" or anything but actual true affection that isn't lust and self pride when it all comes to an end... If they think they'll find love I think they're dumber than I thought. Why am I venting about television shows I don't watch? Because enough people watch it so much so that they won't put good shows on t.v! gah! Who comes up with this? I guess that's the part that makes some of us "not of this world" huh?...meh, I'm going to bed.

No comments: