Thursday, November 02, 2006
Now I really wish I was a flight attendant...
And my week gets crappier... Here I am reveling in the fact that I get to see cute kids on a daily basis and then Thursday comes around and the dreaded group home (my other job) rears it's ugly head...ACK!! I feel like I'm being belittled because I'm a student. And I'm just getting walked all over. And the sucky part is, I'm too much of a flippin pansy to stand up for myself and do something about it. I'll just wine and moan to other people who don't need to know and nothing gets accomplished. I hate my life. I hate myself for hating my life... I want my mom...No I want a hug...No I WANT TO BE ABLE TO FIX THIS... Boo... :( I want to go to Disneyland... Welcome to the life of the grumpy grown up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment