Thursday, November 16, 2006

this is something I will never understand...

God created us to be beings of relationships... "it is not good for man to be alone..." God says, so he created Eve for Adam and then they start a family (sibling rivilary at it's finest)...
So maybe I'm looking at this from Seth's point of view (that was the third child of Adam and Eve...) How did he feel? I mean he lost one brother and then his other brother was banished, never to be spoken to again... One day he had two brothers that he knew didn't get along for whatever reason and now, he's got none. His family is broken...
So you may be thinking "Danielle, where are you going with this?" and since maybe a total of 3 people actually read this, I'll let you know. My brothers frustrate the crap out of me. I'll actually say that when I see my friends interact with their siblings, I get jealous...Sure, we love each other, but it seems as if they want nothing to do with me. maybe 6 and 3 years is too far apart for interaction...it's gotten better, but I know I force a relationship with them. Why am I pouring out my heart like this? I recently had a conversation that bugged me. My brother's favorite term with me is "Don't worry about me" or "Why does that matter to you?" and with a brother like mine, I can't help it. I don't understand how a person could want that! No one to care about them? So much so that you get annoyed when people call you and ask how you are? I can expect that from friends, not family...and the wierd thing is that I don't get that from my friends. Anyway, I gotta go to work, but hopefully I can continue this later

No comments: