Sunday, November 05, 2006

...Oh There you are Peter!!

So in my bordem today, I watched the movie "Hook". my favorite part is when the little boy moves Robin Williams' face around to find the Peter Pan that he remembers. Maybe because I have seen the movie a million times, or that I have too much time on my hands today, or what..but it just gave me a thought... Maybe that's what God does with us. We start off as one person, and somewhere along the line we "grow up" or just morph into this unrecognizable person that no one knows, not even ourselves. But God sees us as who we have always been, and if we let him, he begins to move things around to reveal the creation that he made. And he goes..."Oh there you are. so and so!!" I really gave this thought and I know it sounds dumb and childish but it's pretty cool. That and I think i have witnessed it lately, and missed out on it too. that's about it for now...

No comments: