So I've been stressed out lately but I try to hide it well. But I just decided to write things that make me smile, beam, giddy...Whatever...
~ Jesus totally working for the "good of those who love Him". Like, there's no explanation for it besides the fact that He loves you. I LOVE THAT!!!
~ Jana'...She's amazing!! I'd need a total blog to explain the amazingness that is Jana'!! (If you know her, you'd agree!!)
~ People visiting me when I'm on duty Like Margaretann and Mary
~ MySpace Comments (and I guess blogger comments)
~ Going to the Movies with Esther (or anytime spent for that matter)
~Going to Chipotle with Britt
~ Evan and his "favorites" and the "turtle song"
~ DISNEYLAND!!! Give me Fantasmic! and I'm a happy woman
~ Notes just because
~ Presents just because
~ MY RA STAFF!!!
~ Kris Dorn... JP's husband...Tall love is the greatest haha
~ Everytime Alison and I hang out
~ BJ's Pizookie
~ MY GIRLS!!! Cottages 8&9 Make my life!!!
~ the Richey family
~ Matthew Mason- I'm a fan of that kid!
~ Giving a gift that's totally something somebody wanted... when I have the money
~Stevie Wonder songs
~ Tuesday nights!
~ Quoting Movies
~ HUGS!!
~ the fact that Katie Flynn lets me call her Katie80!
~ When I actually understand something that I didn't get
~ cooking for other people
~ Really good love songs
~ Who can forget dolphins!!
~ Nature...Just being outside and taking all of God's handiwork in...
~ People in UCO
~ Peter Epler nicknaming me "giggles"
~ Laura Bugbee's energy
~ Meghan's fascinations with my 3 weirdness and incorporating it into an everyday encounter
~ My MOPS babies
~ Yannick and Sam...that relationship makes me smile among others
~ Taking Pictures
~ looking at stars in the sky
~ singing at the top of my lungs in the car
~ singing a really good song
~ Gummy bears
~ my folks (most of the time)
~ Talking with Lindsey Boatman
~ Shanda!!
~ Being a total weirdo with my friends and knowing that they're doing the exact same thing with me
~ Steff and I being the same person!!
~ Having those really GOOD conversations with people that you never want to end
~ Joking around with people (what was in the fish? Cookies!!)
there are probably so much more but I think that's enough for now...until next time!
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment