Tuesday, October 17, 2006
still keeping my head up
Well I was hoping to write better posts since the last few have been pretty crappy. Yet I must continue with the crappiness because I'm sick. booo... appearently i have acute bronchitis, but i see nothing "a-cute" about the way I feel. Sorry for the bad pun, what are ya gonna do about it? So in the midst of it all I have to now drink lots of fluids and get rest. (ha!) what is the deal with when you're sick all you want to do is curl up in a ball and have someone take care of you? Mom used to do it, but now I rely on disney...and Alison... she brings me tea when she's here. Anyway, I should take the medicine the doctor perscribed *cough*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yeah, that's where I was last week....hope you feel better -- and blog pimpage coming soon!
--maTT
Post a Comment