I stole this from Matt so shoot me
1.) Where did you ring in 2006?
With Alison at some Sandals Party
2.) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
Single as always
3.) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Yep!
4.) How did you earn your keep?
It started off at the computer Lab and as an RA and ended up with me working at a group home forever and at a Christian School
5.) Did you ever have to go to the hospital?
Just to visit Alison
6.) Did you encounter the police?
After my car accident
7.) Where did you go on vacation?
Vacation?
8.) What did you purchase that was over $500?
Agamemnon my computer and Chuck my Jeep
9.) Did you know anybody who got married?
Denielle and Daniel, Amanda and Bobby, Sarah and her husband, Rachel and Adam, Kerry and Daniel...I go to CBU people, everyone gets married!
10.) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Not that I can think of
11.) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with?
My really good friend Lorenzo and I met up, also via internet a few more friends
12.) Did you move anywhere?
Yep
13.) What sporting events did you go to?
none, i worked
14.) What concerts did you go to?
Tyrone Wells
15.) Are you registered to vote?
Yes
16.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7?
Nope. I am a bad citizen.
17.) Where do you live now?
Riverside, CA
18.) Describe your birthday.
i think I threw myself a party at Bri's apt and we watched Rent
19.) What’s the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006?
Quit Choir and survive lol...
20.) What is one thing you regretted this year?
I didn't graduate in May
21.) What’s something you learned about yourself?
I learned how immature I actually was and how much growing up i needed to do and have done. I'm learning how to let go and how not to let everything disappoint me
22.) Any new additions to your family?
hahaha!! Ginger my brother's dog
23.) What was your best month?
It has to have been December...weight was just lifted and I FINALLY graduated
24.) For what pop culture landmarks will you remember 2006?
I discovered Grey's Anatomy, the Crocodile Hunter died
25.) How would you rate this year with a scale from 1 (crappy) to 10 (excellent)?
This has been a great year. Much better than 05. I’ll go with an 8.
So now that I looked back at 2006, I am looking forward to 2007. New Year's can be exciting looking back at what happened and then changing hopefully for the better. I've made a few goals for myself, this looks like it's going to be a year of alot of changes for me and I'm looking forward to see what happens. so excuse the pun but Bring it on Baby!!
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment