Friday, January 12, 2007

IT'S SNOWING!!!!

That is the phrase that I heard all morning from my kids at work. "Miss Campbell!!!! It's snowing!!!!!!" I thought it was cute seeing little bundles with legs running around in the "snow". I'm guessing it was snow, it was too soft to be hail and too solid to be rain, and it was't quite sleet either. So, let's just call it snow. either way I was NOT prepared to be working in 39 degree weather with whatever it was falling from the sky. I was COLD, but I guess I'm always cold so that is nothing new. The way those kids were acting you would have thought it was a blizzard but it did not stop them from playing outside which I thought waas insane because it was freezing but the teachers said "they need this time outside, you can't keep them cooped up inside all day!" Which I think is code for "I'm not ready to deal with these little monsters yet so let them freeze!! If enough of them get sick, I don't have to work!" Anyway that was the excitement of my morning...I knew I should have stayed in bed...but then again I like my job.

No comments: