Tuesday, January 09, 2007

just a bit of cuteness really...

So the library at the school I work at is doing a Spotlight on C.S. Lewis because the older students are beginning to read the Chronicles of Narnia, therefore the library is decorated like the land of Narnia. It is really quite cool. My kindergarteners were certian that we were going to watch the movie so they began to tell me the plot of the movie and how Aslan the Lion was Jesus and all of that. So I told them that it is a book too and of course I have a couple of "know it all" kindergarteners and one in particular was eager to tell me who wrote the Chronicles of Narnia, and it went something like this:
Kid: Miss Campbell, I know who wrote the Chronicles of Narnia!!
Me: You Do?! Who wrote it?
Kid: Silly Lewis!!

It was the greatest thing I heard and I thought I'd pass it along...

No comments: