So I keep hearing a lot about this Heroes Show and how awesome it is. So I had to check it out for myself and I must admit that I could be a fan of it! I'm going to have to catch up on previous episodes but I like what I saw last night. So yeah I recommend you start watching if you haven't... it looks like it'll be a cool show.
And in the real world, I need to say that I HATE the job searching process...I hate the interviews, the applications, the résumé’s... all that jazz!! I wish I could find a job that I could stay in for a long time. Right now I'm in limbo as to whether I got a job that I was interviewed twice for. (They need to officially call me) or keep the one I worked part time for (which doesn't work for someone who has full-time status needs...ex. health insurance...yeah I have to find my own now...signs that society thinks you're a grown up) and moving back home to save money and all that jazz...I wish there was an easier way. But Jesus says, "Do not be anxious for anything" and even though money is a good/annoying thing. There are other things in the world that are far better...
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment