So I've had this silly blog for awhile now and I still don't know how to add other people that i read to my blog. i guess that's pretty pathetic...so somehow I'm going to get help with that. If you are one of the like 4 people who read this, maybe you could help me (wink, wink)
Anyway, my decisions resolution (which means the same thing...hmmm) is going good I think, but one thing is that everything is happening super fast. I didn't think I'd be thrown into so many situations at once. it just seems really, really fast and this time, you can't slow down...you would think after school you could but nope! it just goes...talk about being thrown into it! oh well... time for bed.
P.S. Can someone tell southern california it doesn't snow?! I did not sign up for this...I'm flippin COLD people!!
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment